Monday, November 4, 2019

The best way to know our upcoming schedule is to keep track with us via facebook, instagram or the calendar posted below. We post any requests for travel as well scheduled travel dates. 

I now only offer private transport. Private is more expensive as it is just your pet on board.



Half of your fee is due at the time you book with us.
No transport is considered booked without a deposit.


  • WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW & PROVIDE:

1. HEALTH CERTIFICATE:






































Your vet needs to provide you with a interstate health certificate proving your furbaby is healthy enough to be carried across state lines. I will send you a copy of the form if requested. It must be dated within ten days of estimated drop off. Your pet also needs to have proof they have a current rabies vaccine (if healthy & old enough). This protects your pet, everyone's pets and our transport program. I will refuse transport for any pet deemed unwell for travel. I will also refuse transport if you do not provide the proper paperwork, and there will be NO refunds issued. I need a copy for my transport records for the USDA. If you are sending any paperwork with the pet, please put it in a ziplock bag with the pet's name on it. Please verify and ask any questions before finalizing your booking.


2. HARNESS & LEASH:

In addition to my slip lead, any pup over 6 months old needs to have a secure properly fitted harness and leash. If you choose to also send him/her with a collar & leash that is fine. However a harness is a must for any dog I transport. We have a strict no paws on the ground policy for puppies. Puppies under 6 months of age will not be walked. They will be set up in an xpen with pee pads covering the ground/van. 

3. FOOD:
Your pet needs enough of their regular food to last them for the entire trip. Dry food is to be put into a sealed ziplock bag with his/her name clearly written. I will not accept grocery store bags or big huge bags of food. If you do a can food diet, please include a seal for cans if only half a can is used at each feeding. And please use only pop top cans.  Again, pet's name must be on each can.

4. MEDS:
If for some reason your pet is on medication, directions need to be very clear. If the meds are to be kept cold, a freezer pack must be included and it must all be in a gallon Ziploc bag along with the meds. Again his/her name must be on the bag.

5. FLEA/TICK FREE:
Nobody wants to get their furbaby with fleas and ticks on them. And I certainly don't want them in my truck. You MUST ensure your pet is flea & tick free. I will comb him/her before loading and will sadly refuse transport if there is an issue. Again, there will be NO refunds given.

6. CATS: 
I will provide a disposable litter box and litter or pee pads. You will provide food. Again, it must be in a ziplock bag with your cat's name on it. Or if a can diet, then labeled with cat's name and only pop top cans. Please include a seal if only half a can is used.


7. PHOTOS:
I love to share photos of our travels with all my followers and they love to see all the critters we move. I need your permission to share photos of your furbaby on my social media platforms. Please inform me if you wish I didn't post their photos. You must inform me before pick up if you do not want photos posted.

8. POSSESSIONS:
If your furbaby is traveling with "accessories", you must verify I have the space for them before confirming your spot. I may not have room for his favorite bed or her favorite food bowl etc. We have transported a dog needing a special Bailey Chair before, dog beds etc and are willing, but we must know before scheduling the run.

9. DELIVERY TIME:
need you to be flexible. Sometimes the run moves smoothly without any issues and we arrive earlier than predicted. Other times dogs are nervous and get sick; car wrecks block the highway. Because of the various unforeseen circumstances, our delivery window may change drastically. I may need you to be available in a 24hr time frame for the day we deliver.

10. MONEY MATTERS:
Half of your fee is due at the time you book with us.
No transport is considered booked without a deposit.
If you cancel - your deposit is forfeited.

I am only accepting Zelle and CashApp from new clients.
The balance is due the morning of pick up. 

If you tell me 5 dogs/cats and then stick me with 7 or 10 or 20... there will be an additional fee of $5 per dog/cat to be paid before delivery.

::AGAIN:: If for any reason I must refuse transport, the money paid upfront is not refundable. Please ensure that each requirement is met BEFORE the day of departure.


  • WHAT I PROVIDE:


LODGING:

I use the hard carriers for each transport. This ensures extra stability if we were ever in a crash as well as extra protection from any dog/dog aggression. It is also a USDA requirement. I will put ample bedding into each so your Furbaby has a soft comfy ride (pee pads for puppies). Each carrier is sanitized after transport and all bedding is washed in a bleach & vinegar cycle.

LOVE:

Your Furbaby is my Furbaby while in my possession. He/She will be treated with the same love and respect we give our personal pets and my rescued pets. That means lots of kisses and petting and snuggles. Please inform me before hand if your pet does not welcome such affection.

LEAD:

In addition to the harness listed, I use a standard slip lead for every dog I transport. Just because your dog walks great for you does not mean he/she will for us; a complete stranger, walking him/her at a loud and often busy rest stop / gas station etc. The slip lead is the securest way to walk a dog who may try to run away.

BOWLS:

I will provide water as well as disposable bowls for food and water for dogs. Cats and puppies will have bowls attached to the crate that are sanitized after each use.

COMMUNICATION:

During business hours (9am - 9pm EST), I will be sending photos and videos as we travel. I will also alert you whenever we enter a new state and what our current ETA is. During the "off hours" I will be posting to my social media platforms. 

TRACKING:
I offer GPS tracking to my clients with the Glympse app.  It is live during the duration of our trip until I get close to a client's house. I will stop sharing then and turn it back on once we are about a mile away. I will send you the link the morning I leave my driveway. You can use the app or CnP the link into a web browser.


 

https://www.facebook.com/TheFureverFamilyRescue/https://www.instagram.com/furbabyexpress/ furbabyexpress@gmail.com